Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Cold That Won't Quit

Ever since returning from France in June, I have had a cold. The symptoms change--sometimes phlegm that can be expelled, mostly phlegm that's stuck in my throat and chest, sometimes a ticklish nose and a lot of sneezing, sometimes a bunch of coughing. But it never goes away.

I saw Dr. Mai, my acupuncturist, yesterday, and he said I have to take care of this or it will turn into chronic bronchitis or asthma. Well, I'm certainly ready to be rid of it.

I have been tired and weak for the last month or so. Perhaps the cold is really dragging me down.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Southern California, United States
Perhaps my friend Mark summed me up best when he called me "a mystical grammarian." I am quite a mix--otherworldly, ethereal and in touch with "the beyond," yet prone to being very precise and logical, when need be. Romantic in the big-canvas meaning of the word, I see the world as an adventure, as a love poem, as a realm of beauty and wonder.

Blog Archive