Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sorry I Wasn't Clear

I wasn't clear with what I wrote yesterday as a intro to Susie's letter (see previous post). I didn't specifically ask people who read her letter to pass the word along. I had meant to imply that, but I didn't explicitly state it. So please post Susie's letter to your blog and forward it to your friends. As Susie wrote to me this morning, "Let's get your story out into the world so that you can meet your donor, the person who wants to help you with your miracle."

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Southern California, United States
Perhaps my friend Mark summed me up best when he called me "a mystical grammarian." I am quite a mix--otherworldly, ethereal and in touch with "the beyond," yet prone to being very precise and logical, when need be. Romantic in the big-canvas meaning of the word, I see the world as an adventure, as a love poem, as a realm of beauty and wonder.

Blog Archive