Thursday, March 26, 2009

Heidi's Heart





















My dear cousin Rhonda (pictured here on the right, with cousin Mary), with whom I stayed when I attended the foeden party/family reunion in Minnesota this past November, observed the following about the blog name Heidi's heart. If you jam all the letters together, it becomes heidisheart. She then deconstructed it as such:

he (the guy)
id (our primitive side)
i (the most important one to each of us)
she (the girl)
art (what makes life worth living, like good writing)

Add it together and you get heidisheart.

She is a clever gal, that Rhonda!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Southern California, United States
Perhaps my friend Mark summed me up best when he called me "a mystical grammarian." I am quite a mix--otherworldly, ethereal and in touch with "the beyond," yet prone to being very precise and logical, when need be. Romantic in the big-canvas meaning of the word, I see the world as an adventure, as a love poem, as a realm of beauty and wonder.

Blog Archive