Saturday, August 09, 2008

My Birthday Bash












So wonderful to introduce everyone as most of my friends had never met one another.
Thanks to Bob, who graciously offered his house as a gathering place. Thanks to Heather, who flew in from Denver, and Mark, who flew from San Francisco for the day. I really appreciate your efforts. I want to also say a special thanks to Dennis, Aaron the son, Tyler, Bryant, Jessica, and Aimee, who made the most amazing and surreal collage from the photos, glitter, glue, and rhinestones that I provided. I have the collage hanging on my bedroom door. Yippee!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Southern California, United States
Perhaps my friend Mark summed me up best when he called me "a mystical grammarian." I am quite a mix--otherworldly, ethereal and in touch with "the beyond," yet prone to being very precise and logical, when need be. Romantic in the big-canvas meaning of the word, I see the world as an adventure, as a love poem, as a realm of beauty and wonder.

Blog Archive